Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a white xmas you say??








So... graduation is over... now xmas... still with family.... last time we spent all together we wanted snow... this time that it was possible... still nothing.... just pure coldness... but the important part was that we spent christmas together! i still can't believe it! it was soo nice to eat amazing food! the only thing that was missing was my rice with cheese and corn... oh how i miss that.... i even saved some of my dad's stuffing for later! and by later i mean i froze some and took it with me....

after graduation we went to ogden and spent most of the break there. We went to temple square. to a lot of desseret books and ate at navoo a million times.... ad we always got the same... better safe than sorry.... I knitted a hat for my dad! and the first couple of days u got sick.... lucky right.... if that wasn't bad enough i got an infection in my eye and for the first time ever i didn't bring my conventional glasses with me....

for christmas eve we invited my uncle over! it was way fun! and we ate a lot... i guess at least i did as usual... we went shopping and had a blast together!

No comments:

Post a Comment