Sunday, September 5, 2010

BACK IN THE STATES

Well... It's been a while, but we are finally back!!! And guess what?? We have a new acquisition to our group...! More ecuadorians in the burg...

Let's see... So far we had an eternal flight on thursday... Good thing we had some bonding time with my aunt and uncle :) and luckily we didn't have to wait for so long for our layovers 'cause we barely made it!!
We had some fun crazy moments with jorge luis... And some zombie moments later that night...

Friday we spent it doing my favorite thing... NOTHING, and watching movies off course... It was nice to relax and just sit back and regain energies...

Then... On Saturday we spent the morning doing yard work! First time in my life I've had to do it... Good thing that after that we got my car back! Oh how I missed it! Oh well we went to temple square and took pictures and visited many places... Cool thing years of french lessons payed off!!! I understood what a sister missionary was talking and I even talked in french!! It was amazing!!!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment